Monday, February 14, 2011

I had to take Dan to the dentist today.  It actually wasn't bad and the whole way home he kept thanking me for taking him, so that was pretty darn cute in my book.    On the way up he asked how cows made their milk.  I told him, uh, i'm not sure, but they chew grass and then the milk forms in their boobies.  Yeah, I know, kind of crude, but I really couldn't for the life of me figure out how to explain how it's actually done in terms that a 9 year old could understand.   In all seriousness, he said " well, do they eat lots of snow?"   I thought that was cute. 
About fifteen minutes down the road,, the radio started getting really fuzzy because I was gettting out of range.  The lady singing on the radio started to cut in and out and again, from the backseat, danny says " boy, she sure does have bad hiccups!".......  gosh I love that kid!  He just cracks me up all the time.

I also heard an interview with Anita Renfroe and her husband.  They were talking about Valentines day and being married, etc.....  Anyway, they were talking about their kids and Anita said "they were our craft projects".   I thought that was cute.   However, as I'm sitting her listening to my kids argue and fight I'm thinking that my kids are my science experiments gone terribly wrong!  SHEESH!!!  I wish there was a magic pill to make them get along.  I think I might have them sit and hold hands until they can talk nicely to each other.  I used to do that with Jake and Abby.  It seemed to work, albeit slightly, but it worked.  

I'm really thinking that spring needs to come soon.  Either that or I'm admitting myself to an insane asylum.  I think the one I might choose is in Key West on a remote island with no cell service.    It's called 'crazy shack for those suffering from  kidsdrivemenutsitis'.   In the meantime, I guess I'll just sit here listening to the latest news of 'she touched my stuff' and ' he took my bendaroos' and 'they are breathing my air'.....  oh, the last one was me......

No comments:

Post a Comment