Tuesday, May 8, 2012

It's on its way!

After feeling like it was nothing more than a dream, I am beginning to feel as if my book is actually going to become a reality. 
The process has been a great learning experience for me and something that has challenged me and for that I am grateful.  
We are in the production stage of the book being published. It's gone through the outside editing, and the submissions  processing so far.   I talked with my Marketing coordinator yesterday and I think he is going to be a wealth of knowledge and help for getting the word out there.  He gave me a bunch of ideas and I've been working on some of them today.  Notice the new blog design?  Yeah, that is thanks to Mr. Guise. 

I have run from one end of my feelings to the other regarding this whole process.  It's humbling, it's scary and it's so very exciting.  In fact the word exciting doesn't even come close to explain how I am feeling right now. 

I will keep updating this blog and my facebook as the process evolves so keep checking back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment