Saturday, September 8, 2012

I miss having the kids home.....  Well most of the time I do.  I love the relaxing, do-what-we-wish feel of summer, but sometimes it is nice having the routine of September when the kids go back to school.
When summer is here and kids are home, it is time for me to put down the writing and blogging and focus on my most important job, which is being a mom.   By September, I am usually chomping at the bit to get out my computer to log or write or whatever......  And this year it's even more busy because of my book being published and all that goes into marketing, signings, speaking engagements, etc.  
This year I only had 3 kiddos heading off the school this year.  it was odd not to have my oldest daughter here to help offer suggestions about what to wear to siblings.   she is off on an adventure of her own, attending Word of Life Bible college in the Adirondaks.   It's so exciting for her, but this mom is missing her terribly!
So, here we are getting into the swing of things, with homework, soccer games, and the normal "stuff" that most household have.  I'm looking forward to all this school year holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment